View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 01:20 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post

Maybe you don't have to listen somebody but just watch the videos:

According to the picture, I see that Soviet SAM's made in 60's were quite effective against super duper US missiles. The papers can lie, but your eyes can't. These videos are real interceptions.

P.S. The funny thing is that Russia has denied to sell S300 systems to Syria because it was asked to to do not do that by the USA. Now Russia is ready to sell S300 to Assad.I'm talking about these beasts:

Yes, yes.. Russia shot down all the our missles and the wreckage falling to the ground is what actually blew up all those buildings. You really don't think through the Russian propaganda do you?

You just see random video uploaded to YouTube by RT and believe it's proof that Russia shot down our missles.. meanwhile no excuse for why all the buildings got blown up.. Guess bad building codes in Syria caused all the buildings to spontaneously collapse

Also Russia totally shot down the Israeli jets that just bombed the Iranian base in Syria.. once again it must of been the crashed jets that took out the buildings...or was it bad building codes again...

Notice your video stopped and didn't follow up with the impacts of the so called blown up missile? Hmmm why is that? Oh I know, because your missile defense system launches, looks for target, if cant find target then it self destructs..

The missle launch in your propaganda video was a clear miss and self destruct.. There was no second explosion from a claimed hit of the incoming target...

Since you trust RT.. this is actual video of Iseral anti missle (US tech) shooting down a incoming missle.. see the 2nd explosion of the incoming missile blowing up? Yeah, that's what a actual hit looks like, unlike your Russian propaganda video...

This vid is a clear hit, your Russian propaganda is a clear miss.....