View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 02:27 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Shemp View Post
AFF did a similar thing to me...I was on a 35% for life deal with them, but after my traffic dropped they reduced me to 20%...
Same. They actually completely disabled the account that I've had running with them since like 2003ish since I wasn't sending new traffic to cut off my rebills. Saying that my CB ratio was too high. Huh? Obviously if some renewing members charged back the ratio would be high considering I wasn't sending new traffic.

I raised hell and thanks to being well connected on that end of the industry got them to reinstate it. I have not yet checked at what percentage it is though.

Lifetime revenue share should be just that -- regardless if you are actively sending new traffic or not. Ultimately us as affiliates will send our traffic to where we achieve the highest EPCs and if that is not them IMO they have no right to pull the plug on the traffic that you've sent them in the past.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote