View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 08:18 PM  
EliteWebmaster
Confirmed User

I sold all of my bitcoin investments. Its a lost cause to invest in bitcoin. Its behavior leading up to christmas insane spike and subsequent fall just reinforces suspicions about the validity of the currency.

A smart investor can see that it intentionally manipulated the market to drive up its value to insanely unsustainable high leading up to christmas so people would jump in on the climb up, and those who manipulated it, cashed out around the 23rd Dec for their own "lottery winnings" which then lead to its sharp decline. It has hasn't recovered since. Because of that obvious point alone, it became very clear that Bitcoin cannot be trusted. Its a scheme, elaborate, but at the end of the day, it is what it is...a scheme. That's why a lot of countries are cracking down on Bitcoin recently since last christmas.

Because I invested earlier on, I still made a very nice profit on my initial investment when I cashed out last month. Safe to say, I will not be investing in Bitcoin in the future, given it has shown its true colors. There are far better options out there than Bitcoin to invest in that doesn't have the unscrupulous track record of bitcoin.
EliteWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote