Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctzulu View Post
this is a big big bullshit
i remember last time i write with cb support
its a nightmare to get shit done

/ since when is germany high risk country lmao
Its sure bullshit....

What you say, also a nightmare to change all the things that you pay from your card etc...

While typing this reply i got an email from CB, as i read it, it only concerns the broadcasters:

As you may already be aware, on April 9, 2018, Choice Bank Limited announced that it "is temporarily unable to fund prepaid cards". This action affects broadcasters who receive their regular payouts and/or daily payouts using FirstchoicePay. Accordingly, due to factors beyond our control, receiving payouts through FirstchoicePay is not an option. Broadcasters who have a Paxum account can utilize Paxum's Instant Withdrawal feature. As Chaturbate explores alternative options we encourage affected broadcasters to open or reactivate a Paxum account. You are able to reset your payment information by going to url. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please email us with any questions regarding FirstchoicePay or Payoneer payment options.
Best,
The Chaturbate Staff
GoCastaway is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote