View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 12:39 PM  
Chris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki99 View Post
Ruth, I have my new card but didnīt activated it yet, it will work or I need to wait for a new one?
Unfortunately it will not work. We will issue you a new card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker View Post
Ruth, you stated: " New cards are currently being printed. "

Can we pay to get them sent overnight to us?
Do you know what will be the monthly limit?

Also, is there any possibility that Choice will fix their issue and make the current cards work again?

Thank you!
We currently can not offer any form of express on the new cards. We must issue cards to our current card holders and then once we get everyone taken care of we will be offering express options..

As for choice bank issues - that is something that they will need to speak on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robwod View Post
Ruth, for those of us in Canada, US, Israel and Japan, obviously we have limited options compared to other countries as it pertains to Paxum withdrawls. Is it possible to still wire out to a local bank account in Canada. Or is that option nullified now as well?

I don't have a card. So what exactly are my options here as a Canadian Paxum user? Can you answer these two questions please?

1. Can others still pay me via Paxum?
2. Can I withdraw via Wire to a Local Bank in Canada (TD, CIBC, RBC, BMO, etc)?
Yes people can pay you to your paxum account as normal. The only aspect of our business that has changed is the paxum card itselfs.
You are able to withdrawal your funds via wire to any of those banks you listed.