View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 12:56 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
You have to understand that foreigners like Tommy, Crucifissio, BaldBastard etc., they hate America. I'm not saying they hate you or I they just hate on #1. If you're an Australian you've probably have had American shit pumped down your throats your entire lives. Just about everything that matters in this world comes out of the US. Everything from technology, to medicine, sports, the best colleges, music, television, movies...you name it, it comes out of America
Australia is friends with the USA, and like minded in many ways, we're all immigrants from the same countries, we have connections Russians and Eastern Europeans will never understand or be apart of.

I've yet to meet a Russian online who doesn't like Trump. Internationally Russia and Russians are Trumps biggest fan boys, they push and promote his agenda harder than American's themselves on this chat board and several others I frequent. Personally I can't see one fucking reason a Russian would like an American at all, face it they have been total fucking cunts to your country. Also understand that apart from gas, Russia offers fuck all to the rest of the world you have a fucked political system, Low GDP, low standard of living and make fucking peanuts. That's actually ok, as long as you stay within your own country its affordable. But be clear the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, NZ, Ireland and every other western British Colney don't need Russia for a thing.. except to fucking behave themselves.
BaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote