View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 08:54 AM  
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty2 View Post
Did anyone watch the AC360 interview with Ms. McDougal last night on CNN ?
She came across, at least to me, as an honest person who was at the very least was very naive, innocent and easily duped.

Her contract was never fulfilled by American Media Inc, she got the money ( about $70,000 after deductions for lawyer fees and taxes) But the majority of other incentives such as articles in various magazines to help promote her business have only partially be completed and the period to complete all other parts of this contract is almost at an end.

She comes across as though she is still in love with Chump ( god only knows why).
Is she out to make money? I hope so, will it fuck Chump, i doubt it, but miracles sometimes happen
I watched it, she didn't really come across very well. She seemed sincere in her apology to Melania. But as they are currently discussing on CNN she comes across as now seeing she could have gotten a lot more and regrets the deal that SHE took.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote