View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 10:35 AM  
Sarn
Say for inflation - YES!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
if some x country was attacking yours, and you were losing, and you had nuke/chem/bio would you use it when all else fails? of course you would...I do not know what makes americans think that an invasion of NK will be a walk in the park...
nuke/chem/bio - this weapon inside NK does not help them against the USA. Absolutely. And I don't think the USA care about nuke/chem/bio disaster in Asia ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Ebola is joke as a military weapon. I do believe they have Ebolapox which is a real deadly one. NK will definitely use it against the USA or any other country.
NK medicine on the low level.What kind Ebolapox, how they will transportation and spread it in the USA. It fails story. And in USA medicine on the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
No, that isn't what history has shown us. When a country is destabilized, it quickly falls apart and people stop obeying orders and start looking to save themselves. It isn't a single person, it is a group held together by fear. When the power to enforce dissolves, the fear turns to anger and self interest. A nuclear response is a complex chain, and any link being non-responsive will result in the failure to launch.
After this plan will have success. Power to enforce - will come from China in NK and replace such power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
Nihilism is always the hope of the powerless; in this case it is empty. Worst case scenario negotiations fail, and war happens by summer. Lots of people will die but the US will be lauded, not reviled.
The only hope you have for the world turning its back on the US is the internal issues the US has, which weaken it greatly. Ironically, the international tension actually holds the US together by allowing its people to group against criticism.
I think attack NK - it is one hard solution against nuclearisation planet.
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote