View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 08:46 AM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
how do you know any of what you said is true or not?...its a fair question...you were not there so how could you possibly know?...

it seems to me that you just chose to believe one side and accept one sides news as gospel...I am not saying trump did or did not collude, I am asking: how do you know?
Because people are being fired and demoted over it? And will likely eventually be charged.. Because congress has investigated and determined there was no collusion on Trumps part but did find that the DNC did in fact pay for the dossier, that elements within the State Department did in fact feed information to Steele for the dossier and that the FBI also not only paid Steele but actually used the dossier they knew was fabricated to obtain a warrant on a Trump "volunteer" staffer. A staffer who by the way only months before was released from his own duty of being a CI for the FBI by putting Russians in jail.... It makes ZERO sense to think Page was a "Russian spy" when he had just worked for the FBI to put Russians in jail.. What would make sense is to hire him to do it again....... But they didn't even contact Page until March of last year after it became known he was the one tagged... They were using this warrant WELL into Trumps Presidency to spy on the President.......