View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 08:04 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Ebola is joke as a military weapon. I do believe they have Ebolapox which is a real deadly one. NK will definitely use it against the USA or any other country.

And there is no cure of this thing...

What do you mean on "destabilization"? Every internal pressure just unite the people inside the country. Do you know that before the "sanctions" there was a huge ani-Putin movement? It really was, 100's of citizens came to the streets to protest. But when Obama has started his "sanction" campaign... Putin has got a lot of support in Russia. This is how your "destabilization" works in the real world.
It is really hard to tell who is more out of touch with reality, north koreans or americans who think they will just walk in to NK and NK will not use bacteria/chemical/nukes...that ebolapox shit may spread to the whole world...all it takes is a few sleeper agents in select countries to open a vial in a subway...

worst case scenario: sleeper agent opens ebolapox in china for example...ebolapox spreads to china/russia/india etc...russia takes devastating losses because the USA simply could not fuck off and stay home...russia will launch 100% and so will china and india...

I really hope I am wrong...