View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 07:14 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
How to tell the truth from a lie? Well lets use the "Russia collusion" lie as an example.

You believe Trump colluded with Russia yet you have ZERO evidence of that except MSM keeps repeating it over and over..

On the other hand it is FACT that the DNC, and elements within the State Department and the FBI colluded to manufacture the evidence to give you the above lie that you believe.

Anyone who challenges the MSM in their unverified/unsubstantiated claim is considered fake news by them and this is who they are trying to shut down..

There where? There's so much BS lies coming out of MSM it's impossible to be all of those places. You'll have to be more specific..
how do you know any of what you said is true or not?...its a fair question...you were not there so how could you possibly know?...

it seems to me that you just chose to believe one side and accept one sides news as gospel...I am not saying trump did or did not collude, I am asking: how do you know?