View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 01:33 PM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
You said "destabilize"? Destabilize a regime of crazy fanatics? Really? You are such a dreamer...
You may saaaaaaay I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
you guys are nuts LOL

I feel so sorry for korea that the USA is getting involved...each US intervention is a 300% disaster...the USA never ever wins...it just fucks shit up even more....I mean kim has ebola/chemicals/nukes and he WILL fire if you attack him....only a delusional person would expect a quick and painless conventional attack...

the USA is going to fuck this one up soooooo bad...and then theres trump LOL...the world will unite against the USA you will see the USA simply can not stop eating shit...
Yes, we'll see. I don't see how the US still has highest GDP, most powerful, etc. Perhaps they haven't learned of your global binding judgment from the ***SUPREME COURT of CRUCIFISSIO*** When they do there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth, and crops will wither and babes fall lifeless from their mother's teats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
Chinese army fast fix this destabilisation. Will use few gas attack and all will be end.
Now China is a serious opponent, you're correct. I didn't mean China. China the US cannot destabilize. Despite what others say I don't think USA could defeat China and Russia together, even in a defensive war. Also, the USA has a serious problem, and I believe there is a 43% chance of civil war or a cold civil war. China has no such issue.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote