View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 09:24 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Anyone with any amount of brains should of known what Facebooks purpose is.. It's the world's biggest Honeypot used by every govt and private Corp in the world who wants people's personal data..

This is why I've never used Facebook.. It was obvious a massive privacy hack since the beginning..

Honestly, I even hate using a cell phone because it's a tracking device in your pocket that the govt can go after the data if they want to charge you with something..

All of this shit was made to invade our privacy.. There is literally zero reason for wireless providers to store your past location data aside from being able to give it to the govt/police.

The phone needs your current location to operate but it damn sure doesn't need your past location but the wireless companies sure as hell keep that data.. Why? Because the govts of the world want access to it..
I just posted about this in another thread. Here is what I said:

Years ago we figured out how exactly how deep Facebook goes. Years ago - Like 2010 or so - My wife posted about what she wants to name our next child. I mentioned it to her, and she said she never made any such post. We looked into it and it turns out she took a quiz and in the terms it says they were going to capture and store her personal information AND make posts on her behalf. We turned off all of that shit a long time ago.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote