View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 11:09 AM  
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
in 3 parts !!!!!

The text that you have entered is too long (10973 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.

OCT. 18, 2017.“Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof).” (The wife confirmed Representative Frederica Wilson's account.)
OCT. 18, 2017.“Nobody has ever heard of a five hitting land.” (Category 5 storms have hit land before.)
OCT. 24, 2017.“Under our plan, more than 30 million Americans who own small businesses will get a 40 per cent cut to their top marginal tax rate.” (The real number is estimated to be less than 1 million.)
OCT. 27, 2017.“Wacky & totally unhinged Tom Steyer, who has been fighting me and my Make America Great Again agenda from beginning, never wins elections!” (Steyer has financially supported many winning candidates.)
NOV. 7, 2017.“When you look at the city with the strongest gun laws in our nation, it's Chicago.” (Several other cities, including New York and Los Angeles, have stronger gun laws.)
NOV. 11, 2017.“I'd rather have him – you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing about whether or not – because that whole thing was set up by the Democrats.” (There is no evidence that Democrats "set up" Russian interference in the election.)
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote