View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 11:08 AM  
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
lol ... had to split the lies, at too many characters ....

APRIL 21, 2017.“When WikiLeaks came out ... never heard of WikiLeaks, never heard of it.” (He criticized it as early as 2010.)
APRIL 27, 2017.“I want to help our miners while the Democrats are blocking their healthcare.” (The bill to extend health benefits for certain coal miners was introduced by a Democrat and was co-sponsored by mostly Democrats.)
APRIL 28, 2017.“The trade deficit with Mexico is close to $70 billion, even with Canada it’s $17 billion trade deficit with Canada.” (The U.S. had an $8.1 billion trade surplus, not deficit, with Canada in 2016.)
APRIL 28, 2017.“She's running against someone who's going to raise your taxes to the sky, destroy your health care, and he's for open borders — lots of crime.” (Those are not Jon Ossoff's positions.)
APRIL 29, 2017.“As you know, I've been a big critic of China, and I've been talking about currency manipulation for a long time. But I have to tell you that during the election, number one, they stopped.” (China stopped years ago.)
APRIL 29, 2017.“We're also getting NATO countries to finally step up and contribute their fair share. They've begun to increase their contributions by billions of dollars, but we are not going to be satisfied until everyone pays what they owe.” (The deal was struck in 2014.)
MAY 1, 2017.“Well, we are protecting pre-existing conditions. And it'll be every good — bit as good on pre-existing conditions as Obamacare.” (The bill weakens protections for people with pre-existing conditions.)
MAY 4, 2017.“Nobody cares about my tax return except for the reporters.” (Polls show most Americans do care.)
MAY 5, 2017.“We pay the highest taxes anywhere in the world.” (We're not.)
MAY 8, 2017.“But when I did his show, which by the way was very highly rated. It was high — highest rating. The highest rating he’s ever had.” (Colbert's Late Show debut had nearly two million more viewers.)
MAY 8, 2017.“Director Clapper reiterated what everybody, including the fake media already knows — there is ‘no evidence’ of collusion w/ Russia and Trump.” (Clapper only said he wasn't aware of an investigation.)
MAY 12, 2017.“Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election.” (The F.B.I. was investigating before the election.)
MAY 26, 2017.“Just arrived in Italy for the G7. Trip has been very successful. We made and saved the USA many billions of dollars and millions of jobs.” (He's referencing an arms deal that's not enacted and other apparent deals that weren't announced on the trip.)
JUNE 1, 2017.“China will be allowed to build hundreds of additional coal plants. So, we can’t build the plants, but they can, according to this agreement. India will be allowed to double its coal production by 2020.” (The agreement doesn’t allow or disallow building coal plants.)
JUNE 4, 2017.“At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is ‘no reason to be alarmed!’” (The mayor was specifically talking about the enlarged police presence on the streets.)
JUNE 5, 2017.“The Justice Dept. should have stayed with the original Travel Ban, not the watered down, politically correct version they submitted to S.C.” (Trump signed this version of the travel ban, not the Justice Department.)
JUNE 21, 2017.“They all say it's 'nonbinding.' Like hell it's nonbinding.” (The Paris climate agreement is nonbinding — and Trump said so in his speech announcing the withdrawal.)
JUNE 21, 2017.“You have a gang called MS-13. ... We are moving them out of the country by the thousands, by the thousands.” (The real number of gang members deported is smaller.)
JUNE 21, 2017.“Your insurance companies have all fled the state of Iowa.” (They haven't)
JUNE 21, 2017.“If [farmers] have a puddle in the middle of their field ... it's considered a lake and you can't touch it. ... We got rid of that one, too, O.K.?” (The Obama environmental rule to limit pollution in the country’s waters explicitly excludes puddles.)
JUNE 21, 2017.“Gary Cohn just paid $200 million in tax in order to take this job, by the way.” Cohn sold Goldman Sachs stock worth $220 million.)
JUNE 21, 2017.“We’re 5 and 0.” (Republicans have won four special elections this year, while a Democrat won one.)
JUNE 21, 2017.“Last week a brand-new coal mine just opened in the state of Pennsylvania, first time in decades, decades.” (Another coal mine opened in 2014.)
JUNE 22, 2017.“Former Homeland Security Advisor Jeh Johnson is latest top intelligence official to state there was no grand scheme between Trump & Russia” (Johnson, who had a different title, didn't say that.)
JUNE 23, 2017.“Ratings way down!” (CNN's ratings were at a five-year high at the time.)
JUNE 28, 2017.“Democrats purposely misstated Medicaid under new Senate bill — actually goes up.” (Senate bill would have cut the program deeply.)
JULY 17, 2017.“We’ve signed more bills — and I’m talking about through the legislature — than any president, ever.” (Clinton, Carter, Truman, and F.D.R. had signed more at the same point.)
JULY 19, 2017.“But the F.B.I. person really reports directly to the president of the United States, which is interesting.” (He reports directly to the attorney general.)
JULY 19, 2017.“She did the uranium deal, which is a horrible thing, while she was secretary of state, and got a lot of money.” (There's no evidence Hillary Clinton was actively involved or benefited from the deal.)
JULY 24, 2017.“It looks like about 45,000 people. You set a record today.” (Many fewer than 45,000 were there, and the attendance was not a record.)
JULY 25, 2017.“We have nearly doubled the number of veterans given approvals to see the doctor of their choice.” (The increase was 26 percent.)
JULY 25, 2017.“Since I took office we have cut illegal immigration on our southern border by record numbers. 78 percent.” (The decline began before Trump's inauguration.)
JULY 28, 2017.“The previous administration enacted an open-door policy to illegal migrants from Central America. 'Welcome in. Come in, please, please.'” (Obama deported millions.)
JULY 28, 2017.“We have trade deficits with almost every country because we had a lot of really bad negotiators making deals with other countries.” (The U.S. has a trade surplus with more than 100 countries.)
JULY 31, 2017.“2.6 is a number that nobody thought they’d see for a long period of time.” (Many experts predicted economic growth at least this high.)
JULY 31, 2017.“And even the President of Mexico called me – they said their southern border, very few people are coming because they know they’re not going to get through our border, which is the ultimate compliment.” (Mexico's president says he didn't call Trump.)
AUG. 3, 2017.“The Russia story is a total fabrication.” (It's not.)
AUG. 15, 2017.“We want products made in the country. Now, I have to tell you, some of the folks that will leave, they're leaving out of embarrassment because they make their products outside.” (People resigned from Trump's business councils over his Charlottesville comments.)
AUG. 22, 2017.“As everybody here remembers, this was the scene of my first rally speech, right?” (Trump's first rally was in New Hampshire.)
AUG. 22, 2017.“We have become an energy exporter for the first time ever just recently.” (The U.S. isn't projected to become a net energy exporter until 2026.)
AUG. 22, 2017.“Look back there, the live red lights. They're turning those suckers off fast out there. They're turning those lights off fast. Like CNN.” (CNN didn't turn off its cameras.)
SEPT. 14, 2017.“Also with the fact that I know in the case of FEMA and the case of Coast Guard, the job you've done in saving people, saving lives. As an example, in Harvey in Texas, we talked – over 16,000 lives.” (The real number is smaller.)
SEPT. 14, 2017.“And in Florida you got hit with the strongest winds ever recorded.” (They weren't the strongest ever recorded.)
SEPT. 22, 2017.“So he started off here, he was in third or fourth, he went to third, second, and now it's like almost pretty even.” (Strange consistently polled first or second in the Alabama Republican primary.)
SEPT. 27, 2017.“I’m doing the right thing, and it’s not good for me.” (All available evidence suggests he would benefit.)
SEPT. 27, 2017.“To protect millions of small businesses and the American farmer, we are finally ending the crushing, the horrible, the unfair estate tax.” (The real number of small businesses and farmers is vastly smaller.)
OCT. 6, 2017.“They also just said that there has been absolutely no collusion. They just said that. Yesterday. Two days ago. Senate. There has been no collusion.” (The Senate didn't say that.)
OCT. 10, 2017.“The Failing @nytimes set Liddle' Bob Corker up by recording his conversation. Was made to sound a fool, and that's what I am dealing with!” (Corker asked the Times reporter to record the call; his aides recorded it too.)
OCT. 11, 2017.“We have missiles that can knock out a missile in the air. Ninety seven per cent of the time. If you send two of them, it's going to get knocked out.” (The effectiveness rate is about 60 percent.)
OCT. 16, 2017.“I hear that Ireland is going to be reducing their corporate rates down to 8 percent from 12.” (Ireland has no plans to cut its tax rate.)
OCT. 16, 2017.“If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls.” (They did call families of soldiers killed in action.)
OCT. 16, 2017.“All I can say is it’s totally fake news. It’s just fake. It’s fake. It’s made-up stuff, and it’s disgraceful, what happens, but that happens in the world of politics.” (Trump himself has bragged about groping women.)
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote