View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 08:01 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
“The privacy policies on Facebook were … if they opted in, they could tell us who all their friends were. So they told us who all their friends were…We were actually able to ingest the entire social network of the U.S. that’s on Facebook, which is most people.”

“Where this gets complicated is that freaks Facebook out. So they shut off the feature.”“The Republicans never built an app to do that. So the data’s out there — you can’t take it back. The Democrats have this information, so when they look at a voter file and someone comes to them, they can immediately be like ‘Oh, here are all the other people that they know, and here are people they can help us persuade, because they’re really good friends with that person.'”

“The Republicans do not have that information and will not get that information. I’m a Democrat, so maybe I could argue that’s a great thing, but really it’s not, in the overall process. That wasn’t thought all the way through and now there’s a disadvantage of information that to me seems unfair. But I’m not Facebook…”

Obama Campaign Staffer Says Facebook Allowed Them to Harvest Masses of Data | Breitbart
You always go back to Obama or Hillary Clinton for the evil shit Trump does. Every single fucking time you have no accountability at all it's really psychologically pathetic to watch.

Every single fucking thing you're faced with you blame Obama or Clinton what the fuck is wrong with you dude?

Over a year and every single fucking thing goes back to Obama or Clinton with you every single fucking thing.

Trump's going to be indicted so you automatically say Obama or Clinton's going to be indicted. Trump does something evil you automatically say Clinton or Obama did the same thing evil. What the fuck is wrong with your brain dude you seriously have shit for brains or most likely just an empty fucking head to be filled with whatever you see or hear. Sad
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote