View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 05:24 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
Some very misleading information,

No Islam is not "racist", it accepts anybody who converts to it, and is, according to its doctrine, deemed supreme to any other group aka Jews Christians ("people of the book") or polytheists, it is supposed to rule over them.

That does make it a totalitarian, supremacist ideology, but certainly not "racist" - hence the popular screams of "racism" against Muslims are a complete non sense. If you can apostate of it, it's not "race". On the contrary, if you can't apostate from it under the penalty of death, that makes it a totalitarian system.

There are also certainly not "hundreds of millions" non-Muslims living in Islamic countries. While the total number worldwide may still be relatively high (perhaps it could even reach a 100 million). You need to keep in mind that before the first and second wave of Jihad, followed by the Osman conquests, all of those countries outside of the Arabian peninsula, where there may be some miniscule original population left, were originally Christian, Hindu, Buddhist or Zarathustrian.

The total number of non-Muslims living in truly Islamic countries worldwide today, will be at maximum 5 pct. And is constantly shrinking. This is the legacy of establishing the rule of Islam in these, originally non Islamic lands. Any other group was forced to either convert, or live in a second class citizen, "dhimmi" status (that was available for Jews and Christians). As a result eventually most either converted, fled, or were killed.
there are 50+ islamic countries with hundreds of millions of non muslims....in most of these countries nobody gives a shit if you are muslim or not...I know this because I have traveled a lot...

you can find lots of examples that "prove me wrong" is select countries that have been graced by US foreign policy...iran used to be a normal country...avghanistan used to be much more normal than it is today...lybia used to be a nice place I lived there for 2 years...

but no country is perfect, for example I was persecuted as a kid for being an atheist in london...I was punished just for asking questions...I could certainly argue that i was a 2nd rate citizen because I did not believe in their imaginary friend i the sky...no I did not have the option to pick another school, all schools were "saint something" in the area...you sing to an imaginary friend like a brainwashed idiot every morning in school and if you do not like it you will get punished...

no country is perfect...but what people claim about islam is simply not true...3-4 of the islamic countries are totally fucked up, no doubt about this...but 1/5 of humanity is islam and the bullshit being spread about them is ridiculous...they are people just like you and me...they do not give 2 shits about what imaginary friend you may or may not have...