View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 03:26 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
What the fuck is wrong with you you fucking coward? You hate your Homeland so much and you live in a different country so what the fuck are you bitching about? Either go back to the UK and do something about it or stop your bitching and moaning and live your life where you are what the fuck are you thinking?

You're obsessed with hating the UK and America and insist on cowering away in Czechoslovakia.

We get it you don't like America you don't like Europe you don't like the UK so stop bitching about everything and be happy with the peaceful life you have in the impoverished country you live in on the retiree income the homeland you hate has graced you with.
I would live in the UK. If there weren't so many migrants. I prefer Czech because they have a minimal benefits scheme and you need to live here for five years to qualify. So very few migrants and none doing low skilled work or unemployed.

How does that compare to the US?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote