View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 09:10 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyTheDog View Post
It's Russians that voted him and will again tomorrow - I think it's tomorrow?..
Exactly. There is about 100 millions of Russians who have a right to vote (kids don't count), but tomorrow there will be about 5-10 percents of them. Over 70% of those will vote for Putin. Others like me will not vote at all. We will boycott that circus because we don't see our candidate in the bulletin. So Putin will get about 5% of real votes and he will win of course (over 70% of signed bulletins, wow!) But in reality, 70%+ from 5-10% of voters is not too much, ah? Statistics was one of my beloved parts of mathematics...

I will surprise you now. I'm already know that Putin will get about 75% of votes (there is a plan and it must be done). After tomorrow we will check it, ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyTheDog View Post
Like it or not - Most of The West sees Putin and what he stands for and sees Russia
He stands for his money in America and in London and for the interests of his friends there. He doesn't give a flying fuck about Russia.