View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 08:09 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
schoolbook for kids in Holland in 2015 when EU's anti Russia propaganda campaign just kicked off:

If this does not raise a red flag to any of you retards parroting the media about Russia every single fucking day (you don't have anything to do with them in your daily life. Did you ever thought about that??) then i don't know what does.

Oh and as a bonus here's another gem. EU vs Disinfo is an EU propaganda tool to tell us, those pesky cockroach citizens, if something is 'fake news'. Yes, a big totalitarian dictatorial government organization is telling US what is fake news or not. YES, AN ACTUAL MINISTRY OF TRUTH. 1984 is already happening and we're right in the middle.

So, I wonder if that bureau went well?

Of course not. Even our national government wants it disbanded now and they're the biggest EU dickriders of all so that says a lot. Because this 'fake news' bureau intentionally branded media outlets as fake news, just because they were posting facts about what really happened in EU's meddling in Ukraine and called it like it is (essentially a political coup d'etat).

EU-ran EUvsDisinfo said it was 'fake news', the journalists bundled their strength, started a lawsuit, demanded rectifications because it were proven facts their stories were 100% true, and eventually got our politicians to completely disband the propaganda bureau.

It still has to happen so they're still online. Look who is the ONLY ONE spreading "fake news" according to their twitter feed. The worst thing is, some people actually believe everyone else is honest except Russia... Look at this! It's like something from Idiocracy:

https://twitter.com/EUvsDisinfo

Russia, Russia, Russia! When it's proven here in Holland THEY were the ones spreading fake news... It cannot get any more crazy than this.

Who the fuck is running that twitter? Hillary Clinton?
word mother fucker