View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 07:48 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
Hey björn - back from thailand into politics ;-)

yes and this shows that we do not take in rich people and nobody plans to let them stay forever.

the tafel is a private organisation and gets the food (as you correctly stated) from supermarkets and shops. it is mostly stuff what they can not sell anymore for the reason of expiring date.

so it is not really the tafel who gives and not really the tafel who have to decide who have the right to receive.

but anyway it is a discussion what came up here what does make sense and it is worth to discuss. it is the discussion about poorness in Germany.

i completely understand his decision and his statement but on the other hand I can also see that we haven´t been prepared for this huge number of poor and hungry people who are used to fight for a handful of rice.

btw. I saw the same in 1988 from Germans to Germans.
When east-germans where allowed to come to the west and fight for the banana and walk man they saw - not knowing that there is enough on stock for all.

correct - Germany was not prepared for that many of them because they thought they get more help from other EU countries.

yes we do - but it will not be that easy as predicted.

also correct - but this wall was not made from people who wanted free trade and same prosperity in all EU countries. this wall was made by people who want to go back into the middle age.

I agree also that the EU have now members who should not be there because this countries are knowing for swinging from one extreme to the other.
this is not a reliable base for a union.
I only quoted the article So the article is correct. Saw it also in Dutch already. In Holland now this problems also arise. So Europe is getting poorer.

Still in Thailand, try to avoid politics. But sometimes you read things that you think "how in earth has it come so far". And than the situation in Telford England where Thousand girls and children where abused and that it could go on for years, cause people where afraid of being acused racism, or fascist, or everything else.

There are elections next week in most cities in Holland. Than you get more politic news you can't ignore cause it is everywhere. This time every national party has so many scandouls that people vote for local political party's instead of national.

But i have enough work to do, will try to avoid following all the political talk.

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote