View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 06:08 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I was never brainwashed to hate Russians lol

I said so many times here how many Russians I've worked with and never had problems and like Russian people blah blah blah you're funny you make a lot of assumptions about people especially Americans.

Your dick is so hard for Russian cock that you would go to the end of the Earth to victimize Russia. Putin chose to let Russians cheat at the Olympics and then they get banned. Putin chose to fuck with our elections here in America the reputation he gets his one that he has earned he has Napoleon complex that sexy little midget Putin he should just mind his own business and make his country great again instead of making its people suffer the way he does and having his competition killed and jailed like a tyrant it's sad.
The only one proven to fuck with your elections is the American DNC by throwing Sanders under the bus for tyrant Clinton. But that's all not the point of this thread.

Ask yourself why did CNN since 2016 all of a sudden started to report so much about Russia, to the point of fabricating stories that were never proven, yet they desperately keep clinging on to this day? Why isn't any other country in the world getting so much media attention from US media and European media? There's a lot more shady shit and war crimes coming from other places than Russia, including the US and the EU, but why do you think the western media barely reports about that?

That is my point.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote