View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 04:33 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
you miss the point, these are some examples of a way bigger picture of totally biased one sided media to brainwash you your entire life, all to create boogeymen out of each other. We're good, they're bad. I'm sure in russia it's the same thing just the other way around.

Is it too much to ask for honesty, transparency and objectivity? I'm pointing these examples out because i am being confronted with it daily whenever i watch tv, listen to the radio or read a newspaper. Everything is drenched with it, it's absolutely sickening.
I was never brainwashed to hate Russians lol

I said so many times here how many Russians I've worked with and never had problems and like Russian people blah blah blah you're funny you make a lot of assumptions about people especially Americans.

Your dick is so hard for Russian cock that you would go to the end of the Earth to victimize Russia. Putin chose to let Russians cheat at the Olympics and then they get banned. Putin chose to fuck with our elections here in America the reputation he gets his one that he has earned he has Napoleon complex that sexy little midget Putin he should just mind his own business and make his country great again instead of making its people suffer the way he does and having his competition killed and jailed like a tyrant it's sad.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote