View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 04:27 PM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You say you are Dutch, and you're having a temper tantrum because Russia was conveyed negatively in a Dutch children's School book. Think about what that says about you considering everything Putin has been doing the last 8 years to impact America and Europe in a negative way.

I know you'd move to Russia if you could pass the AIDS test for a Visa but you can't so you're stuck where you are and that's just the way it is
you miss the point, these are some examples of a way bigger picture of totally biased one sided media to brainwash you your entire life, all to create boogeymen out of each other. We're good, they're bad. I'm sure in russia it's the same thing just the other way around.

Is it too much to ask for honesty, transparency and objectivity? I'm pointing these examples out because i am being confronted with it daily whenever i watch tv, listen to the radio or read a newspaper. Everything is drenched with it, it's absolutely sickening.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote