View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 12:40 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
We have steered off the subject of what migrants really contribute to the country they go to.

62% illegal migrants getting some sort of benefits, well what about the migrants who have a job? How many can afford to buy/rent their own home? How many are taking a job from a resident? How much tax do they pay? How many dependents do they bring with them? Is their culture compatible with the culture of the residents? Will they end up living in little enclaves like now?

I can tell you from experience they dominate the taxi, drivers, delivery market, hotel worker, factory worker, etc.

Quote:
Immigration Minister Liam Byrne said: "The latest Worker Registration Scheme figures show that migrant workers from the accession states are benefiting the UK by filling skills and labour gaps that cannot be met from the UK-born population.
Now the reality. BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | What jobs are EU migrants doing?. How many of those jobs could be done by the British unemployed?

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...on-migrants-UK

There is nothing wrong in applying a points scheme to incoming migrants. If you think it's racist, you are a racist by thinking people of a different race won't qualify. I'm sure many can.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote