View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 02:38 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
https://www.google.cz/search?dcr=0&s....0.tWqenTZgK9Y

Try and find the part where they say the tomato plant is a perennial.
I actually grow tomatoes LOL

the plant can grow for years in the right climate...my grows are usually for 5-7 months depending on the climate that year and the amount of sunny days and the current market conditions...the plant reaches 10-15 meters easily and it reaches the ceiling of the greenhouse and is bent down to grow downwards...it is suspended from the ceiling and I have special plastic rings that taught the rope that holds the plant...

collecting seeds and growing is super easy but your yield will be much better if you buy already formed "clones" because the first few weeks of the plants life heavily impact your gains...this is for high yield commercial production I pump out 20 metric tonnes of tomatoes from every 1000 meters square over a single season...

there are types of tomatoes that are perennial like the tamarillo...also the chineese giant tomato tree...30.000 tomatoes from one plant per year...I like the dutch indoor "raissa" strain...super high gain, super resistant, super uniform "A class" product for 95% of all picked fruit...it works great in my climate...

so as usual, you are clueless...no surprise...go google something else LOL