View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 12:58 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
more people would be able to afford a home and not be in rent slavery if houses were cheaper and banks and speculators did not mass abuse the undemocratic allocation of printed-out-of-thin-air money...for example I built a 5 apartment house on a plot of land for 50.000 euros...there were no bank credits back then, hyperinflation and sanctions made it impossible to get one...I got cheap materials because there was no great demand for it and the plot of land was basically worthless I got it from my grandmother...truth be told I did not finish the interior bathrooms and there are no kitchens its just an empty house with walls and windows...I did not need a bank credit...I could have built a 1 apartment home for around 15K easily and installed bathroom tiles and a kitchen etc...

you are falsely assuming that nobody would have homes if people like you do not buy shit up in bulk with printed out of thin air money...this is simply not true...more people could afford homes if crony speculation was not such a "thing"...

it is hilarious that you try to paint your profession as a necessity
Ok but your basically saying they should outlaw people from owning multifamily homes and supply apartments to people who can't afford to buy a home. What about the people that don't want a home? There are many people that choose to rent because they don't want the upkeep of maintaining a home like lawncare, clogged toilets, pipes breaking, roof leaking etc. WHO PROVIDES THE HOUSING FOR THEM?

Why don't you just come out and say it. You want the government to do it.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote