View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 12:15 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I hate David Dennison because he's a fraud and a liar.

I'm a fiscal conservative and one of the first red flags for me with Trump was his four bankruptcies.

Before Trump's first jobs report came out he had said 16 times during the election that jobs reports are fake and easily manipulated. The first job report of Trumps the comes out is according to him the best ever and the real jobs are for it so I don't trust his jobs report. So many people have been fired and quit for the right White House there a lot of people looking for work now!

The Dodd-Frank rules being revoked are falsely holding up the economy it's a big bubble and if the market hasn't learned before when we crashed then we're doomed to relive history again thanks to Trump.

Trump hasn't done anything other than to agree to meet with North Korea under certain conditions that's after he said that he would meet them with no conditions next two months out from now who knows what Trump's going to fuck up between now and then or how.
Trump figured out that if he promised to stop illegal migration, ban some Muslims, impose trade barriers which cost America jobs, industry and tax revenue, bring jobs back to America, etc. He would win.

The real unemployment stats are so different from the Government stats he has a right to call them fake. Are the figures now an improvement?

Meeting the North Koreans came from his hardline approach, something previous Presidents got fucked over by NK. Will he get fucked over is the only question you need to ask.

If Trump could work out the policies to get elected, imagine what a decent politician could do. If only he wasn't in the pocket of the 0.5%.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote