View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 09:19 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Why do you hate Trump so much? Are you not happy the economy is doing great? Are you mad the stock market is at an all time high? Are you mad there were record breaking jobs added this last quarter? Are you mad Trump's shutting down illegal sanctuary cities? Are you mad Trumps bring jobs back? Are you mad Trump has cut taxes? Are you mad he's going to bring peace between NK and the US?
I hate David Dennison because he's a fraud and a liar.

I'm a fiscal conservative and one of the first red flags for me with Trump was his four bankruptcies.

Before Trump's first jobs report came out he had said 16 times during the election that jobs reports are fake and easily manipulated. The first job report of Trumps the comes out is according to him the best ever and the real jobs are for it so I don't trust his jobs report. So many people have been fired and quit for the right White House there a lot of people looking for work now!

The Dodd-Frank rules being revoked are falsely holding up the economy it's a big bubble and if the market hasn't learned before when we crashed then we're doomed to relive history again thanks to Trump.

Trump hasn't done anything other than to agree to meet with North Korea under certain conditions that's after he said that he would meet them with no conditions next two months out from now who knows what Trump's going to fuck up between now and then or how.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote