View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 05:46 PM  
ry0t
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Daniel Harrison, Monkey Capital and Coeval are/were total scams

Do not trust daniel harrison to do anything. I want him out of the cryptocurrency business. I do not want him to ever work in the business again. Coeval coin once had a market cap of over 150 million. Daniel harrison and his affiliates sold their holding using the waves platform back into bitcoin. They blame the waves platform and waves blames them. It was all a scam to begin with by daniel harrison and his affiliates. some people from his team moved from the state of ohio to singapore to beat regulation. daniel is now back in london but was also in singapore at the time. now daniel is trying to be an ICO advisor and consultant because he has so much free time and is sitting on millions of dollars of stolen money. i never really whine like this but its about the principle for me. yes i lost 6.7 bitcoin cash because of the theft of them draining their coeval coin but tons of other people lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. coevals market cap was over 150 million dollars as i said. now the market cap is 200,000. completely dead. they never started monkey capital because why do that? they are now retired and living happily with their stolen funds. i wrote this here so it might get spidered well in the search engines.

do not ever do business with daniel harrison or his affiliates. https://moneo.io/harrison
ry0t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote