View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 01:32 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Watching it I was like is he really about to cry? Or does he always sound like this? I couldn't remember the few times I saw him speak. Then after CNN had someone on and she even pointed out how it seemed like he was going to cry. I don't know about you but a Sec of state who can't seem to keep it together like that came off as weak to me.
I didn't sense that at all. I sensed a speaker that looked like more of a man at the podium than Trump ever has. Tillerson has a long history of being a badass in the ME and Africa's underworld to get shit done for ExxonMobil. He has long-standing upper echelon contacts over decades the Trump will never have. Trump has made a new powerful enemy.

Trump firing people via Twitter just conveys complete weakness to people around the world he is not showing China and North Korea, Syria or Russia that he's a badass by being such a coward. Trump is just your typical cuck trying to act Alpha but just coming off is a whiny little cowardly bitch
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote