View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 01:14 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12clicks View Post
because if they believe him, they ARE stupid.

no, cool is an irrelevant term that the idiot bottom chases. It doesn't matter who decides what is cool. It only matters that our unintelligent bottom chase it at the expense of their rights.

Because much like yourself, they *think* they're intelligent because other unintelligent people have called them so. They don't bother to learn about a topic, they just claim intelligence on the subject.

you've already demonstrated your lack of understanding of the second amendment, its importance, and the importance of not having it infringed upon. Me explaining it to you for the hundredth time won't change your idiot position.
The NRA controls Congress and David Dennison, that's not a Democracy. The NRA has become too powerful & must be downsized. I'm pro gun snti NRA. But I saw that black haired NRA hooker looking bitch Dana Loesch on TV being bitchy to people and threatening them after the high school shooting.. that was the end of the NRA for me. Fuck that shit.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote