View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 07:26 PM  
Busty2
Member since 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
Another f’ing storm. Third one in two weeks in March. Yesterday morning they said 6”, at noon they said 8” and t dinner time 12”-18”. NOW it’s up to 24” of light, fluffy snow but preceded by rain, so it will be an iced nightmare.

Stores ran out of milk and bread and snacks, gas stations went dry and everyone is panicking. 48 this weekend coming so it will all melt fast.

New England planting season is soon and with such moist soil, the crop should be plentiful and cheap. Down the road one farm already has rows dug up for seeds and water lines.

I feel for people upstate who got 18” last week and now this. I canceled two doctor appointments so I’m not sad! Good luck to everyone in New England
I have had about enough this year, 16" last week and another 12-16 tomorrow. I to have Dr's appointment Wednesday so it will be ploughing tomorrow so that i can drive out to the road.
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote