View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 10:26 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Dude I'm not talking about growing fucking tomato plant on your back deck, I'm talking about having a business selling tomatoes. You need land, workers, farming equipment. How did you start your business? You very well could have went to a bank and they, like you say, printed money out of thin air and gave it to you to start your commercial produce business. It's the same concept.

So you're a leech just like me Welcome to the club, buddy

commercial growth lowers prices...the more goods on the market the lower the price because unlike real estate, you can grow anywhere but you can not live anywhere...the jobs are in the cities...I have never taken a loan from the bank in my entire life...paid out of pocket for the land I own...I actually use the land I own I do not rent it out to anybody...I do not leech off of anybody...

on the other hand, real estate does not work this way...not everybody can get a loan from the bank for real estate and then they are forced to rent...form people like you who leech off of the system and artificially increase prices of real estate...

dude when something has a name, "negative gearing" and not "positive gearing" LOL the writing is kinda on the wall...I am sure your debt slaves LOVE the fact that you make money off of their work because you got printed-out-of-thin-air money from the bank and they pay you in had-to-actually-work money

get real...you are a bigger parasite than any immigrant legal or not...