View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 10:03 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
anybody can grow tomatoes...it is not restricted by access to capital...a tomato seed is literally 1cent...how does that compare to your privileged position of getting printed-out-of-thin-air money from banks and your subsequent parasite status?...

I do not think the prices of real estate went up magically, it went up because of banks giving money un-democratically only to people who can give enough leverage...money-out-of-thin-air creates debt that most citizens never asked for, it is awarded to the well off so that they can negatively gear like you do...this in turn raises property prices and people like you consider this as "profit" while people you rent to consider this as "trickle up tax"...

my argument is that you are a parasite that is much more harmful to his own people than any cheap labor...
Dude I'm not talking about growing fucking tomato plant on your back deck, I'm talking about having a business selling tomatoes. You need land, workers, farming equipment. How did you start your business? You very well could have went to a bank and they, like you say, printed money out of thin air and gave it to you to start your commercial produce business. It's the same concept.

So you're a leech just like me Welcome to the club, buddy

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote