View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 09:44 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post

oh so now you are the good guys?...amusing...

you are the worst type of parasite who leeches off of his own people and inflates property prices...
Ha ha ha! Do you sell your tomatoes for the same amount as you did 20 years ago? OHHHHHHH look at the leech parasite raping his people!!! Do you raise the prices when there is a shortage? PARASITE!!!!!

That's how real estate works. For the most part, it's not a linear market. And if the cost of my goods go up i.e. property taxes, sewer, electric, trash removal etc., that gets passed on to my tenants just like if the cost of your fertilizer goes up, it get's passed onto your customers. What do you think the price of real estate just magically rose up to these levels?

So, essentially your argument is communism = good, capitalism = bad, sprinkled in with PRO illegal alien bullshit.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote