View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 02:33 PM  
windstorm
Confirmed User

Maybe the new generations will start to smarten up and get fed up by Google's despotic behavior.

Unfortunately 90% of users are dumb and don't realize there is more than Google around. What some webmasters above don't understand is that so many people don't even know there is another search engine besides Google. So the statement that users have a choice is bullshit.

There are so many people that type in google the name of a website although they could go directly to it.

I have a unique domain name, created many years ago with great traffic. Let's call it: keyword78. After many years of being first place for the search "keyword 78", which was clearly a bookmark search, now my site is nowhere. I can only rank with keyword78.

Meanwhile the results for keyword 78 are completely random and unrelated. How did Google improve the searches by doing that? For me, Google is worse than ever. And looks like they still want to become even more evil
windstorm is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote