View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 07:55 AM  
windstorm
Confirmed User

What's the point of Google then? If it delivers only 4-5 tube sites in top 10 and that is where 90% of search traffic is.

It's like I am searching to buy something and all I get in Google is Amazon. What's the point in Google then?

For example, I searched yesterday for a specific pro adult video. Guess what, on first page there were 4 websites with absolutely same content/design which clearly appeared from same owner. Ah and yes, it still wasn't what I was looking for.

Titles were same. Tell me, what benefited me? Do I have the time to search endlessly in page 2, page 3 etc to find a good source? Not to mention page 2, page 3 were filled with unrelated results and mainstream sites.

Google has come to a point, at least in adult, where there is no benefit to use it. Now I go straight to tubes/forums for specific niche content, because Google is shit.

Take a look at what Google genius shows on page 2 for "fuck on the beach videos":

https://imgur.com/a/ZVFdy

Amazon, music lyrics etc.. Paul Markham, tell me how Google knows best
windstorm is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote