View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 07:29 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Name: Rachael from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Library Assistant

My name is Rachael and I am 19 years old. Ray wanted me to write something explaining how I became a model for the
site, so here it goes! I work in the public library and sometimes Ray will come in to read through the books. One day, I
saw him looking through the photography books and I asked him if I could assist him in finding anything. I am into
photography myself so it was interesting speaking with Ray regarding his site. As far as me becoming a model for it, he
just started talking to me one day about the site. I wasn't quite sure about doing it at first but I later changed my mind
after my friend told me that I should go for it! That was pretty much it! I hope I did ok with writing this and I hope all of
you guys like my photos from TrueAmateurModels.com!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

The shoot was interesting though and we also did it over at my house! So, when you look at the pictures from me, that
is actually where I live at! I wouldn't let Ray come over without my friend being there though because I really didn't
know him, but he seemed real nice and if you want to shoot again Ray, let me know and you can just come over by
yourself the next time. I hope that all of you like my photos from TrueAmateurModels.com!

photo above used from the gallery
Amateur Babe Nude In The Shower - Rachael From TrueAmateurModes.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote