View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 09:54 AM  
ha33y

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyJohnson View Post
ha33y, I don't agree with the way you have spoken about my co-workers. You show a serious lack of class in the words you chose I hope you think twice about them and decide to apologize. That being said, I'd like to know your affiliate info so that I can deal with you appropriately. I hope to hear from you.
Hello Naughty Johnson, first of all i still didn't got my money cause i am tired of mailing you, morons, the second thing is that i don't give a fuck about what you agree with or not, Scott is a lazy retarded fucker who doesn't give a fuck about his work, Crystal is a lazy fuck also and you all are a bunch of no good lazy fucks and Naughty America needs fuckers like you so you can scam the hard working people and about confronting you i would reallyl ike to meet you in person all of you so we can talk like real people and i would explain to you some things, i hope you all liars who work for naughtyfuckers.com also taste your own medicine one day and you will also have to beg for your money.

I wrote this just to encourage all you affiliates to don't work for this mtf scamming people at naughtyrevenue.
ha33y is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote