Thread: Business Paxum Issue
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 10:10 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
I'm not interested in getting a Paxum card. I left a site that only offered Paxum as it's been a week or two now since I actually attempted to get the money out (has been sitting there for a month or so with no effort on my part so that's on me) and I'm still trying to get a grand total of $35 out of my paxum account.

Have a new project in the works and trying to tie up all loose ends before I start moving from working hard in planning/strategy to working my azz off for it to go live. yes it's only $35 but it's money I earned creating a 5 minute video I put honest work into and thus a sum I would like to receive.

Verified account, with my non-residential Canadian address (I own the CA property though I live elsewhere in Central America) as well as my US corp address

I adore Ruth (and have spoken to her) but I get the sense she's the only one at the company who actually even reads emails and has some sense of responsibility.

To be extremely clear, not for a second do I blame Ruth for what I consider to be a ridiculous delay over a super-small amount.

Despite all Ruth's hard work (I can't fathom what she deals with in her inbox and thank you Ms B for all your work) it is comical though; I'm really not into investing time getting money I earned after I've earned it.

From what I've read Chosen, Nikki and Roby are the top, trusted peeps to hit up?

I haven't messaged anyone yet but @Nikki you seem to be around here more, if you're interested in a super-small conversion from my paxum to payoneer that would be awesome

cool if I PM you (or vice versa)?
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote