View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 07:31 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I believe Hebrew action figures are a figment of people, of the time, imaginations.

What don't you get?

I'm not saying blue eyes are linked to anything. You are saying quantum physics are. Do you see how religions start? It's when dumbasses come up with imaginary answers to questions when they don't know the question.
Paul for you to say that the very foundation of our civilization is imaginary, never happened and is not real is actually a somewhat stupid statement. shows just how simple and unchallenging your intellect is.

I'm still waiting for the explanation of blues eyes. please explain the blue pigment in blue eyes pls. and for you to state in a public forum that quantum physics is not linked to anything... well that's even more preposterous.. . no more bro... I can't take it lol!! what next with you? Newtonian physics is not related to gravity? you really don't get it do you? you are 100% biased and there is no difference between you and a priest.