View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 01:40 PM  
EonBlue
Apocalypse

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i donīt know what kind of "pest" you have in your country but we control that without guns
I live in a country that actually still has wildlife unlike your country where you have killed it all off.

Quote:
also fine - but with the nearly the same restrictions as the hunter.
and than you lave your gun in the sport center locked and you can go whenever you want there a shot as many holes as you want in a piece of paper.
I live in a gun controlled country and sport shooter's guns are not locked up in the sport centre. They are permitted to carry them back and forth to the sport centre and keep them locked up in their home. Technically nothing to stop any one of them from going nuts one day and going on a shooting rampage.

Quote:
protecting from OTHER PEOPLE WITH A GUN ????
so you buy guns because the other one have a gun.

than it would be a good idea if no one have a gun and rely in the police.

and sure - if you a a money transport driver or need protection for another good reason see: the hunter.

this is the way it is done in all those countries with homicide rates 99% less than in US.

and as you see IT WORKS !
So people only commit crimes with guns? What if someone comes at you with a knife? Or are you going to fight him off with another knife, if you have one? Your fists? Your purse? Or would you rather have a gun?

What about an unarmed man simply being able to overpower a woman and rape her? No weapons involved? Do you expect her to fight back only by clawing, kicking and screaming? Or would she be much more able to save herself with a gun?

And if you ban guns for everybody the criminals will still have guns because they're criminals and they don't follow laws to begin with.

A gun ban in the US will lead to a sharp increase in crime guaranteed.

EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote