View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 10:52 AM  
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
I've used Russian language which is native for you - an Ukrainian refugee to tell you something useful. Maybe useful, because you are not going to get back to the betrayed Ukraine to protect it against the Russia army. Is that correct, bitch? ;) That's not yours, right? Let the Ukrainian peasants deal with it while you post your comments in broken English on GFY on how many Italian girls you would fuck if you could have a hard on (at least once). Hope your wife is reading this forum and your posts make here horny
For some reason you think I love Ukraine. I hate Russia. These are, as we say in Odessa, 'two big different things', you think your trying to find an illusive argument in my not being at the front line is valuable - it is not. I am not an idiot to let myself killed by a drunk rooski that shoot mines all over from an occupied Ukrainian territory of Donbass. And my desire to leave the Soviet Union, including Ukraine is much more mature than your idea of staying in Moscow hiding behind the rockets of Putin.

You other insults are simply retarded, I'm sorry if your father fucked you in your childhood and made you angry that much, once again, take a shot of vodka, go to your Natasha and ask her to blow you before you collapse.

Again, you, your wife Natasha, your genius fag son can now all cum together at once celebrating Feb 23 Soviet Army Day weekend.

And yes, I love Italian girls, I meet them every day.