View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 09:08 AM  
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Absolutely not (I even don't use a big red shrift like you I've just explained how we were learnt to use firearms when we were kids. The Americans are proud with their rights to have a gun, but they don't know that people in other countries have the same rights (almost everywhere on planet Earth you can buy a semi-automatic riffle even via the Internet). But we don't kill 17 children in some Florida school every week. Americans say they have guns in their blood and blah blah, but that's not true. They are the last nation on the planet who can own firearms.

Speaking about your rights and having the actual rights are two different things.

These are not the army. The kids learn just the guns. I bet these guns are pneumatic ones and they don't shot the actual cartridges. I don't see any problem with that. We - "non Putin" generation did the same things when we were children and we were using the real weapon (as I said above .22 long rifle cartridges) - not these toys that "the modern army of Putin" is equipped with.

P.S. The left kid does not even hold a rifle in a proper way. If it (the rifle) was real an armed he would shoot his own leg. The second kid is also an imbecile, but at least he's smart enough to do not hold a a finger on the trigger. So what can I say. Their trainer is an idiot.

People who weren't tried to use firearms, won't note that, but whose who did will see it from the first second. The kids are not educated at all. That has to be some staged image with fake guns, or everything is real that bad in my country...

P.P.S. Небольшая инструкция для моего маленького, не очень умного, но громкого друга - перебежчика с Украины (бегут как тараканы - судьба чтоль у них такая....) Я не уверен, что это тебе реально нужно, но на самый всякий случай - вдруг оно тебе пригодится (ну а хуле, всякое ж бывает). Никогда не направляй ствол на себя (ногу, или х.з. что) и на другого человека, если он не является потенциальным противником. Никогда не держи палец на спусковом крючке даже если ты уверен, что оружие на предохранителе, а патрон не находится в стволе. Если ты вдруг передумал убивать людей и сделался пацифистом, то вынь магазин, передерни затвор и "щелкни" в землю. Вот так оно работает.
Text accents are used to put attention to the particular subject, but your style of sharing information is simply hysterical. You are simply a hysterical bitch.

Whatever you write in rooski dog-language, put it in the open in English, nobody cares if you didn't know.