View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 06:42 AM  
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Clown, I was trained to use the firearms since 9 or 10 years old and that was normal in the Soviet Union. When I say I was trained, that's not just a word. I've been literally better trained that some Special Forces operators today. I had 3 years of that. Just imagine 9-10 year old kid with a .22LR gun, who has exactly 5 rounds in it and sees a man-like rotating target (силует) in a distance of 25 meters. It (the target) stays still for 6-7 seconds by the edge to you and you have to point your gun into air (в потолок). After that the target turns to you for 3 seconds. You must aim and shot. Five turns and five shots, otherwise you have fucked it up - no additional tries will be given. When you shot, you don't aim just the "alpha" (go google what it means for special forces), you aim exactly its 10 from 25 meters. Once again: only 3 seconds to see the target, move your gun towards it, aim and make a one singe shot into its center.

Now let's get back to the topic. These are the modern Ukrainian warriors:

AIDS, poverty, child prostitution and hopeless.

Now this is the modern American warrior:

Nice isn't it?

Блять, ну почему ты такой тупой? У тебя родтели были имбецилами или украинский воздух сделал тебя таким?
The only thing that is visible in everything you post is your being hysterical about everything. This is why you prefer to live in Moscow where everyone is like that. I urge you to take action and ask you Natasha to blow you today.

I spent more time in the USSR, we did not have any military shit as kids in Ukraine, just occasional range shooting in high school. I can't see any reason you are so proud of that, but anyone can feel anger and insecurity in every rooski when they travel abroad. You have a childhood trauma and you don't know about it.

Unfortunately Ukraine is fucked thru by ruzzian influence, it will take time for all the freaks like you to perish and new Ukrainian nation become stronger to survive.

The rooski stands next to our home, if Putin ever invades there will be blood for sure.