View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 01:04 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
The problem is utterly simple.

Kids in the US play first person shooter games such as Call Of Duty. (I play COD nearly every day, have for years.) In such games they have access to high end weapons. They see these weapons in COD, in the movies, and they think that all of this is cool.

You can argue that kids around the world play such games, and they do. The difference is at age eighteen an American kid can go out and purchase a fucking AR-15.

In the debate on armed security guards, someone said they have this in Israel at ALL of the schools. And this is true. However, the armed security guards aren't there to stop mass shooters, but instead to prevent acts of terror. From what I've read about Israel, EVERYONE goes through firearms training yet it's very difficult to get a firearm for personal use. The age restriction to own a firearm in Israel is twenty-seven years old.

Just at random, I pulled information for firearms in France. It seems getting a firearm in France is difficult.

The root problem here is very simple - We are handing out assault weapons to eighteen year old kids ONLY because they want one.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote