View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 07:12 AM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
I think if guys could get THISCLOSE to their cocks, then smell and taste the uncut cock, they'd have a bris immediately!

I've never heard of a rabbi and herpes from a bris. You need training to perform the ritual, it's done in front of everyone, and that type of legend would have been brought up during the Massachusetts priest/pedophile era.

I asked a rabbi about circumcision when I was twelve. I wondered if it hurt and he assured me it didn't. I asked how he knew and he went on and on about doctors and regressive memories. I argued that cutting skin would hurt in any area. He felt hanging skin had no feeling. I told him to get his ears pierced and tell me it didn't hurt.

He called my parents and said I was opinionated. My mother only asked if I was rude, or polite. He said polite and she said I did nothing wrong and she was proud I thought for myself and didn't just follow popular thinking. My father told me to keep my opinions to myself.

Mom quietly told me to not listen to dad this time!
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote