View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 10:13 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
So the other 18 school shootings that happened just in 2018 were not so much of an issue but now suddenly of its a race aginst time to ban a bump stock..... and its all the liberals fault...you k ow those dirty Democrats who have pushed for sensible gun legislation for years.. It's all their fault..

Just think of all the lives Trump would have saved if he had banned bump stocks after the Vegas shooting.. literally thousands of lives maybe even millions because we all know guns dont kill people bump stocks do...
tell ya what keep pointing the finger at trump if you want, in fact run your mouth about anything you want as loud as you want, I will continue to write letters.

after the next set of school murders you tell everyone how proud you are because after the previous school murders, you argued for gun control.

I have stood up for what I believe in, every human life has value. and I did everything I could to stop the killings. today.

on a personal note,

I really question your intellectual integrity after the last trump bump you posted about signing away the clause to stop mentally ill people from getting guns AND this recent set of murders was directly relate to an action trump took.*

how in the hopping holy fuck can I take anything you say with any credence? dude! you have major credibility issue.

on the supposition that any legislation takes about 30 months to have effect, by your reasoning Obama is personally responsible for every school murder for the last 2 years and for the next few years...