View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 09:30 AM  
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
no the law obama signed was for people that were handicapped or had mental issue reporting to somewhere of other for help doing something. I checked the other day but I can't keep looking up fake bulshit okay?

As we explained in a 17 February 2017 post, this rule ? which never went into effect before being rescinded ? did not change any existing laws regulating who is allowed to purchase guns. It merely would have provided a new way to enforce existing restrictions on gun sales by allowing a transfer of information from one agency to another. There are now, and have been for some time, laws that seek to limit gun sales to anyone ?who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution? per Title 18 section 922(g) of the United States Code.

now, this is yer big chance to explain how a law the NEVER went into effect allows a nut to buy a gun when trump repeals the law... do you even have a fucking brain? we ARE Waiting????? please explain... come on...I'm waiting

so stop repeating worthless shit and expecting me to gobble it up telling me who I hate, okay?? and you wonder why you have NO credibility like complaining about the same thing all day long every fucking day... yeah dude I sit around breathlessly wafting for the same fucking thing that you do every fucking day all day long.. but one day I know it will be true!
Also the ACLU was in agreement with the NRA to repeal this.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote